We are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team, so even when there is no specific role advertised below, we’d be very pleased to hear from you in relation to your career possibilities.
Email Suzanne Stevenson on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are delighted to announce an exciting opening for an experienced Legal Secretary to work within our Private Client department, primarily dealing with domestic conveyancing matters.
Simcocks is a friendly firm with a family ethos, competitive salaries and outstanding benefits include, Private Medical Health care, a weekly Wellbeing hour, 75 minute lunch breaks and central car parking.
If you would like to find out more about us and the role, please contact Mrs Suzanne Stevenson, our Human Resources Manager, on email@example.com direct line: 01624 690312. We look forward to hearing from you.
Opportunity for Law Graduates – Trainee Advocate
We have a vacancy for a Trainee Advocate to commence a two-year trainee contract with us, beginning in September 2020.
We will be holding interviews for the position on Thursday 16 April 2020.
What Are We Looking For?
- 2:1 equivalent degree
- Successful completion of Legal Practice Course
- Excellent communication skills
- A meticulous and thorough approach to the preparation of work
- Good research skills and a willingness to learn
- Excellent organisational skills
- A high degree of tenacity and resilience
- Ability to interact with clients and colleagues
- Diplomacy skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
What Are YOU Looking For?
If you would like to take the next step in your law career in an innovative, friendly firm that commits to providing you with a thorough mentorship, consider Simcocks Advocates. The firm offers an extensive benefits package including a weekly wellbeing hour and private health care, and the social committee organises a busy diary of events.
As a successful candidate you will gain training and experience in four substantive areas of law, covering both contentious and non-contentious work. You will benefit from periods working within the following teams:
- Private Client
- Corporate and Commercial
- Residential Conveyancing
A full training package will be provided and the training contract will be for a two-year period.
Main duties of the role
- Working on client files and ensuring clients files are kept up to date
- Attending client meetings
- Drafting documents
- Performing legal research tasks
- Participating in team meetings and attend networking events
- Undertaking business development tasks including the preparation of briefing notes and articles
- Participating in the Simcocks Advocates Work Experience Programme
- Providing administrative support generally within the practice
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects as requested by the fee earners
If you would like to apply for this position please contact our HR Manager, Suzanne Stevenson, on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01624 690312 by 16 March 2020.