Marketing Manager – (Maternity Cover-approximately 8 months)
Simcocks Advocates are seeking a Marketing Manager to lead the marketing activity of the firm. The purpose of the role is to assist with marketing projects and business development.
Key responsibilities of the role are:-
- Assisting with Business Development
- Internal communications
- Digital campaigns and website responsibility
- uploading of legal and news articles on website and other media
- Circulation of publications
- Charity and sponsorship
- Managing marketing Budget
- Implementing the 2018 marketing campaign for the firm
This role is part time, 20 hours per week. Days are flexible. Salary will be reflective of experience. This role is available immediately.
If you wish to apply please email a copy of your CV, salary expectations and reasons why you would be the ideal candidate for this exciting position to our HR Manager Cathy Morley firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to Phil Games email@example.com