In addition to the obvious benefits of the Isle of Man’s stable political and economic environment the benefits of the Isle of Man as a jurisdiction for aircraft (high quality private and corporate jets and high-quality twin turbine-engine helicopters which are not used for commercial air transport) registry are primarily:
● Operating Costs – the low-priced costs involved in operations from the Island
● A Register where registration grants the right to use the single “M”, politically neutral, prefix
● Exceptionally efficient and high personal service standards from an internationally respected registry which is available “all hours”
● The beneficial tax regime (both in terms of VAT planning and corporate tax) which exists in the Island
● A secure Aircraft charges register.
Also helpful is that the Isle of Man is in the same time zone as the UK and never more than one hour different from Europe.
Of the above reasons, then the beneficial tax regime afforded by the Isle of Man is arguably the most significant.
Read the full article here: Benefits of Registering Aircraft in the Isle of Man