Winston is an Advocate and non-practising English Barrister who enjoys a diverse common law practice.
He has unparalleled immigration expertise and is able to offer advice on all aspects of Manx law, including the Island’s immigration rules. He advises on work permits, visas and immigration appeals. He also specialises in personal injury, planning, disputes relating to property and licensing.
Prior to his call to the English Bar, Winston qualified and practiced as a radiographer and so brings with him a unique perspective in personal injury and medical negligence claims and related issues. Winston finds the above practice areas complement his criminal defence advocacy work.
Commissioner for Oaths
- Admitted Isle of Man 2005
- Called to the Bar of England and Wales 1998 (and is an unregistered Barrister, not practising in England and Wales)
- Lincolnshire School of Radiography
- Nottingham Law School, Nottingham Trent University (PGDL) 1997
- Nottingham Law School, Nottingham Trent University (BVC) 1998
- Isle of Man Law Society
- The Honourable Society of the Middle Temple
- Bar of England and Wales (non-practising)