Sarah is an Advocate in the Corporate and Commercial department advising on company administration. She regularly prepares Manx legal opinions in respect of a variety of high-value property transactions, banking, and refinancing matters.
In addition, she advises on mental health issues, including preparation of enduring powers of attorneys and receivership applications to the court and provides advice on commercial and domestic conveyancing.
Sarah is the Education Secretary of the Isle of Man Young Lawyers association and regularly assists the committee with planning educational talks and social activities.
She graduated from Northumbria University with a First Class Masters degree in Law.
- Admitted Isle of Man (2017)
- Queen Elizabeth High School (2010)
- Northumbria University, Masters Law (Exempting) Degree, 1st Class (2014)
- Isle of Man Young Lawyers Association
- Isle of Man Law Society
- Isle of Man Business Network