Amy is a highly respected Isle of Man trust lawyer. She deals primarily with trust law related matters including the drafting and review of Isle of Man trusts and ancillary documentation and advising on issues relating to the establishment and operation of private trust structures.
Amy deals also with general corporate matters and banking and finance transactions.
Commissioner for Oaths and Notary Public
- Admitted Isle of Man 2002
- Commissioner for Oaths Isle of Man 2003
- Notary Public Isle of Man 2008
- Leicester University, Jean Moulinn II Universite, Lyon, France
- Chester College of Law
- Isle of Man Law Society
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Board Member STEP Isle of Man
- Chair of STEP Isle of Man’s Education Sub Committee